we map digital workplace user journeys
Our definitive library of hundreds of user stories covers most of what employees need while we research what makes your organisation different
We map where users complete these tasks, how successfully and how they feel about them: frustrated, confused or satisfied
We map your employees’ digital experience to understand the path they take between intention and successful task completion
Stories - “I need to...”:
- "…stay up to date about what's going on in so I can react to whatever comes up."
- "…create a presentation so I can communicate my points effectively to people."
- "…find an expert in something to ask their help or their opinion on something."
- "…book refreshments for meeting because it is welcoming or goes over lunch."
- "…book a trip to meet colleagues or customers in another location."
- "…view or book leave for a vacation."
Tasks - your view:
- Read a news story
- Download standard presentation templates
- Search for skills and experience
- Book catering
- Find the best way to get to an office
- Book leave
Their path - journeys:
- What’s up journey
- Telling journey
- Knowledge journey
- Meeting journey
- Travel journey
- Time, pay and benefits journey
keep the user central to the digital workplace
Define current state
Learn how people engage —or do not engage— with your digital workplace
Pinpoint essential changes and support those decisions with data
Build a unifying and realistic plan for your digital workplace
Bring your stakeholders together around user needs not particular tools or systems
For each user journey agree who is accountable, who will do the work and who should be consulted
Set out measurement and improvement plans to ensure that your digital workplace initiatives are successful
the right project for you
We look at your digital workplace and work with project team to scope out the project using our user story library and the Task Trajectory Journey Framework to understand the landscape
We conduct qualitative and quantitative remote user research with digital workplace stakeholders and regular employees to get to know how they really get things done
We propose beneficial changes to improve the digital employee experience and help you to position digital workplace user journeys as a critical change management tool